Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

Backstage With The Bible Crafts, Snacks, & Ideas (108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gift of Advent for VBS

Has anyone used The Gift of Advent for VBS? We are using this for our VBS this year and we are looking for suggestions..

Started by Brent Simpson

0 Feb 4, 2015

Shine Supplies/Set

In January I always get the VBS bug!  I can't wait to get started on this year's program.  We are a small church in North Central Ohio and…

Started by Candi Scott

0 Jan 5, 2015

Day One Lesson

We are starting our VBS on Sunday and I am struggling with the connection between the story of the Tower of Babel and how it connects to a…

Started by Melissa Miller

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Lisa mtj

Skit Day 5 Question

My Skit Team just had their dress hearsal practice yesterday and one thing that stumped us was on day 5:  I cannot find the "sound effects…

Started by Lucie Pena Hale

4 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Lucie Pena Hale

Shine VBS Stage Set

Shine VBS Stage Set available in OKC Area: *Several Large City sky scape  *Several Large City buildings ranging in heights from 12' - 5' si…

Started by Lisa Sanders

0 Jul 11, 2014

Alternative craft ideas (Budget friendly

We have a small budget for crafts.  We came up with some alternative craft ideas for each night using some cost effective kits at Oriental…

Started by Sarah Gerber

1 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Lisa mtj

SHINE snack ideas

Any ideas for a different option for day 4, the grasshopper cookies? We are looking to substitute that one as not many kids are mint fans.

Started by Katy Mentink

3 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Sarah Gerber

SHINE opening/closing options

Hi Everyone!  What are ya'll planning to do as far as opening & closing daily?  We are doing a night VBS from 6:00-8:30 & there jus…

Started by Chasity McLeod

6 May 15, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Tetterton

Promo Materials

Good Afternoon - Where are the promotional forms in the Starter Kit? I am specifically looking for graphics for promo materials and reg for…

Started by Melissa Ogden

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Go Fish Resources

Praise Cds

I have 17 Cds left over from Go Fish Praise.  $3 each.  I have 12 lanyards also.  If interested, please let me know.  Kathy

Started by Kathy Lau

1 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Adena Manzer

RSS

© 2017   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service