Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

Backstage With The Bible Crafts, Snacks, & Ideas (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shine Supplies/Set

In January I always get the VBS bug!  I can't wait to get started on this year's program.  We are a small church in North Central Ohio and…

Started by Candi Scott

0 Jan 5, 2015

Day One Lesson

We are starting our VBS on Sunday and I am struggling with the connection between the story of the Tower of Babel and how it connects to a…

Started by Melissa Miller

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Lisa mtj

Skit Day 5 Question

My Skit Team just had their dress hearsal practice yesterday and one thing that stumped us was on day 5:  I cannot find the "sound effects…

Started by Lucie Pena Hale

4 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Lucie Pena Hale

Shine VBS Stage Set

Shine VBS Stage Set available in OKC Area: *Several Large City sky scape  *Several Large City buildings ranging in heights from 12' - 5' si…

Started by Lisa Sanders

0 Jul 11, 2014

Alternative craft ideas (Budget friendly

We have a small budget for crafts.  We came up with some alternative craft ideas for each night using some cost effective kits at Oriental…

Started by Sarah Gerber

1 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Lisa mtj

SHINE snack ideas

Any ideas for a different option for day 4, the grasshopper cookies? We are looking to substitute that one as not many kids are mint fans.

Started by Katy Mentink

3 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Sarah Gerber

SHINE opening/closing options

Hi Everyone!  What are ya'll planning to do as far as opening & closing daily?  We are doing a night VBS from 6:00-8:30 & there jus…

Started by Chasity McLeod

6 May 15, 2014
Reply by Jennifer Tetterton

Promo Materials

Good Afternoon - Where are the promotional forms in the Starter Kit? I am specifically looking for graphics for promo materials and reg for…

Started by Melissa Ogden

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Go Fish Resources

Praise Cds

I have 17 Cds left over from Go Fish Praise.  $3 each.  I have 12 lanyards also.  If interested, please let me know.  Kathy

Started by Kathy Lau

1 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Adena Manzer

craft items fr sale

13 boom-a-rangs 22 commitment certificats 30 boxes with 100 of the foldable papers 60 sets of shoe strings please email me for details, bak…

Started by Luann Begeman

1 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Lynn Smith

RSS

© 2017   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service