Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

Backstage With The Bible Crafts, Snacks, & Ideas (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bible cover map craft-Gotta Move

I am having trouble getting the map to print out. It prints extremely light, and when I converted it to a Word document it messed with the…

Started by Tobye Arbaugh David

1 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Go Fish Resources

Crafts

Hi everyone! I am really struggling with craft ideas for Go Fish VBS. I am interested in some of the ideas they offer in the manual but I'm…

Started by Brooke Burns

31 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Tammy Boulware Adams

craft kits

Has anyone ordered craft kits through GF yet?   I am trying to put together $$$ list and I don't know if it is cheaper to go with the kits…

Started by Tisha Vincent

4 Jun 11, 2013

Printable memory verses

Hey everyone. Has anyone noticed a section on the disks provided where you can print the memory verses? I wanted to laminate them and giv…

Started by peggy yetman

1 May 30, 2013

More Craft Ideas

My church has made some of our own craft ideas. Monday - Decorate a picture frame with the Gotta Move logo on it.  We will take kids pictur…

Started by Rebekah Sitompul

0 May 28, 2013

Kickin' It Old School supplies wanted

We are going to use Kickin' It Old School for our VBS in June 2013. We are looking for decorations, supplies, cds, dvds, etc. Please contac…

Started by Jodi Smith

8 May 22, 2013
Reply by Tobye Arbaugh David

Gotta Move VBS Idea's

Hi Everyone. I'm running the 'Gotta Move' VBS program at a church camp this summer and love the material.  However one of the challenges i…

Started by peggy yetman

0 May 22, 2013

vbs 2013

Is go fish going to be producing a vbs for summer 2013?  If so when do you think it will be ready?  Do go fish produce a Sunday School Curr…

Started by peggy yetman

21 May 16, 2013
Reply by Rhonda Davis

Gotta Move Music Videos

Are the "Gotta Move" music videos for sale separately somewhere?  I'm not seeing them. Thanks!

Started by Moissy

1 May 8, 2013

Looking for Devo or Idea to get volunteers excited about VBS

I'm the Children's Director at my Church.  Looking for cool devotions or ideas to lead the volunteers in our first Preliminary Meeting for…

Started by Mandy Williams

1 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Barbara Newhouse

RSS

© 2017   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service