Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

Discussion (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shine Directors Kit

Hello VBSers,     I'm looking to do Shine next Summer and wonder if anyone has the Directors kit still intact that they'd like to pass on/s…

Started by Paul A Bradford

1 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Paul A Bradford

help with identifying volunteers

I know that we could have ordered shirts to identify our vbs volunteers, but we did not have a lot of money in our budget.  I thought of ha…

Started by Julie Hart

1 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Stephanie Nelson

Tshirts

Does anyone have leftover GoFish Tshirts? I am particularly looking for youth medium in the orange or green. The website says they are out…

Started by Kim Walker

7 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Kim Walker

SHINE VBS Stage Set

SHINE VBS Stage Set Available in OKC Area: *Large City Scape scenes *Several Large City Buildings 12' - 5" in height (3" foam with stands)…

Started by Lisa Sanders

0 Jul 11, 2014

Gotta Move Alternate Craft Ideas

We have used Group for the past 7 or 8 years for VBS and are trying Gotta Move this summer.  I have MANY questions but will start with just…

Started by Cindy Book

11 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Heather Mullins

SHINE VBS leftover items for sale

Our church completed VBS last week and we have several items that we would like to sale discounted to another church. We have 36 nametags (…

Started by Angelia R

0 Jun 24, 2014

Shine Crafts Supplies - Drumsticks

Does anyone have any leads for companies that sell cheap bulk drumsticks?

Started by Jeff Grindle

18 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Kelly Fero

Glow Room

In the preschool section of the manual it says: "Preschoolers can either do the same activity the elementary students are doing for the day…

Started by Heather Henry

4 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Sarah Gerber

Bible verse posters

Does anyone have any posters with the Shine key Bible verses on them that they would be willing to share?

Started by Erin Guiltner

0 May 27, 2014

VBS 2014 - Online Registration Need

We finished up our fourth year of Go Fish VBS, and have absolutely LOVED it! God has definitely blessed our children's ministry with this p…

Started by Katy Vavricek

12 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Kayla Vigliotti

RSS

© 2017   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service