Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

Discussion (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Volunteer gifts?

What is something you give to your volunteers as a thank you for helping out? For me, this is something that comes out of the VBS budget wh…

Started by Lisa mtj

4 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Diane Carol Brown

Prise Snack Pictures

Our VBS is the last full week of July and we were looking for pictures of the suggested snacks from GoFish for "Praise" VBS.  Any suggestio…

Started by Kristie A Wiley

1 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by christina blalock

Station Decorating for Gotta Move!

Every year, we do a LOT of decorating by hanging things from our ceilings. We've used CDs, records, tapes, 8-tracks, streamers, disco balls…

Started by Heather Kile

19 May 30, 2013
Reply by Monica (Nikki) Vafiades

Did anyone do PRAISE in 2012 in NEOhio?

Just curious if anyone in NE Ohio did PRAISE last year and still has any props that we could borrow for this year. Please let me know, I'd…

Started by Sara Hughes

0 Apr 26, 2013

Thought there were 3??

Hey there! I'm asking because I have kids asking me and I don't know the answer! :) We've started playing music to prepare for Gotta Move…

Started by Heather Kile

4 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Heather Kile

In search of lessons and cd/dvd only

Hello we want to purchase Back Stage with the Bible and also Kickin it Old School....We would like to do these on Sunday nights so I really…

Started by Wendy Pryor

0 Sep 17, 2012

Praise Decorations

Hey! We just finished up the PraiseVBS two weeks ago and we all had so much fun!! We made several decorations that include foam cutouts of…

Started by Vanessa Cabrera

0 Aug 20, 2012

Praise VBS Wrap up

We had a wonderful week of Bible School ending on 8/3. We had an average attendance of 45 nightly. Can I just say this was the easiest mate…

Started by Heather Grimminger

1 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Mark Campbell

Praise VBS

We just finished our vbs at vineyard church, and I must it was the BEST!! We did kickin it old school. All the kids had so much fun they di…

Started by Kelly Piper

1 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Mark Campbell

Memory Verse Game Ideas

We always include a Bible Memory Verse game or activity in our daily rotation schedule for the kids. We came up with some great ideas to te…

Started by Kris Lackey

0 Jul 26, 2012

RSS

© 2017   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service