Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

General VBS Discussions/Questions (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sheet Music for VBS

Hi- Just received my starter kit for 2011 theme.  Any help finding sheet music for the songs?  They were on my CD-Rom last year.  Thanks!

Started by Kelly Ridgeway

4 May 16, 2011
Reply by hannah kang

Font Type

I am trying to create an Intermissions/Games sign using the same font type. Is there anywhere I can get the font? It is usually included on…

Started by Nikki Matheson

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Go Fish Resources

T-Shirts & Iron On Transfers

Hello,   I have a few questions about Iron on Transfers for T-Shirts & T-Shirts   1. Can we use the Go-Fish Logo's to create Iron On T-…

Started by Stephannie

3 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Katina McCoy

Personalizing the PDF documents

What is the best way to enter your own information onto the pdf promotional posters and flyers...? I'm having trouble figuring out how to p…

Started by Elkaybee

2 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Crystal Collins

Looking to split Backstage Pass/CD/ Shirt package

Hello!   We are going to do the "kickin old school" theme this year (LOVED Backstage with the Bible!!!) We are planning on 125 kids and nee…

Started by Suzie Stachowski

2 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Suzie Stachowski

March Break Camp

We are using Kickin' It Old School for our March Break Day Camp.  It is a full day so we have added a Hip-Hop instructor who will come in a…

Started by Laura Bogner

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Laura Bogner

appropriate ages

DOes this "old school" VBS work with K-5th grade?  I have only seen a preschool manual and  and then a bible story manual.  Wasn't sure  of…

Started by Heidi Austin

3 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Heidi Austin

What are the pros of this VBS over others?

I am helping my church decide on VBS curriculum.  I have been looking at this curriculum some and really like it but another lady is actual…

Started by Amanda Belew

5 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Cheryl St Onge

How long did it take for the kit to come in?

I got the go ahead and the check to order the kit today and placed the order.  I didn't see anywhere where it said how long it takes for it…

Started by Amanda Belew

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Amanda Belew

Help me convince my team to use this!

I'm looking for help to convince my team to use this VBS kit this year.  I need a bit more information on how the crafts and missions times…

Started by Christy Wiseman Leake

3 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Laura Bogner

RSS

© 2018   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service