Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

General VBS Discussions/Questions (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

March Break Camp

We are using Kickin' It Old School for our March Break Day Camp.  It is a full day so we have added a Hip-Hop instructor who will come in a…

Started by Laura Bogner

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Laura Bogner

appropriate ages

DOes this "old school" VBS work with K-5th grade?  I have only seen a preschool manual and  and then a bible story manual.  Wasn't sure  of…

Started by Heidi Austin

3 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Heidi Austin

What are the pros of this VBS over others?

I am helping my church decide on VBS curriculum.  I have been looking at this curriculum some and really like it but another lady is actual…

Started by Amanda Belew

5 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Cheryl St Onge

How long did it take for the kit to come in?

I got the go ahead and the check to order the kit today and placed the order.  I didn't see anywhere where it said how long it takes for it…

Started by Amanda Belew

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Amanda Belew

Help me convince my team to use this!

I'm looking for help to convince my team to use this VBS kit this year.  I need a bit more information on how the crafts and missions times…

Started by Christy Wiseman Leake

3 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Laura Bogner

convince me to try "Backstage with the Bible" for VBS 2011

I am Rhonda, VBS director of a small, conservative Baptist church in rural Virginia.  Is there too much dancing - too much of a rock-n-roll…

Started by Rhonda Wiggonton

5 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Vicki Aleshire

New to GoFish VBS

My predecessor always used Group Publishing for our VBS curriculum. I am very interested in the crazy, cool, new, and different option we h…

Started by Katie Madis

3 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Gayla Busch

VBS Curriculum Grades (ages)

Can someone tell me what grades/ages the VBS curriculum is written for?  Preschool - 4th grade or older?  

Started by Lucy Koegeboehn

3 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Tony Kummer

Which one?

I am so excited about finding this curriculum and theme.  However, I do not know which one to use this year.  Would the 2010 be better to i…

Started by Debbie Loy Wilson

4 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Go Fish Resources

RSS

© 2017   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service