Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

Any ideas on how to make or where to purchase panels like the ones shown here that aren't too expensive? IMG_0386.JPG

Opening & Closing Space 2

Thanks!

Views: 2168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We had our first night of SHINE VBS last night.  We worked all weekend on the set and decorations.  Here are the pictures from our main set for opening, closing, and music.  Night 1, was a big hit for the kids.  Looking forward to the rest of the week.  The set was fairly simple to make and not too expensive.

Attachments:

Corrine - I just meant that I would love to see pics of your VBS decorations because they look so great - not because I am interested in getting them from you.  If you have time AFTER VBS to post pics, it would be so fun to see! 

Sarah - Thanks for sharing your photos!  It looks wonderful!

We got the Shine banners that Corrine Vickery posted from Harvest Bible Chapel. I would love to pass them on if someone else has a need. They will be available for pickup or shipping after June 30. They look great- I will post pictures soon!

we used the foam insulation board and then did the letters right on the board in silver gltter--big impact-not hard to do--- and then we used balloons on stage.

R Davis I am interested in the Shine letters, but wondering if we would get them in time. We are in Oklahoma and Our VBS is July 13 - 17. You can email me drennan1@itlnet.net. Thanks

Tammy did you end up getting the Shine letters from R Davis?

Tammy Drennan said:

R Davis I am interested in the Shine letters, but wondering if we would get them in time. We are in Oklahoma and Our VBS is July 13 - 17. You can email me drennan1@itlnet.net. Thanks

Yes I did Kim Walker. Do you need them next? I will be happy to get them to you after July 17th.

Kim Walker said:

Tammy Drennan said:

I would love to have them after you! I am located in Minnesota and our VBS is July 28th. You can email me at kim@parksidechurchmn.com and let me know what we need to do to get them here.

Tammy Drennan said:

Yes I did Kim Walker. Do you need them next? I will be happy to get them to you after July 17th.

Kim Walker said:

Tammy Drennan said:

The sanctuary decorator is using refrigerator boxes as the panels. She is a genius!

Hi - Once these letters have made their rounds for 2014, I would love to use them in June 2015.  We are going to reuse the curriculum for our church as this year we took it on our mission trip. You can message me at SpringboroUCC@gmail.com .  Thanks! Amy

Kim Walker said:

I would love to have them after you! I am located in Minnesota and our VBS is July 28th. You can email me at kim@parksidechurchmn.com and let me know what we need to do to get them here.

Tammy Drennan said:

Kim Walker said:

Tammy Drennan said:

Can anyone tell me how these are standing upright?  How are the bases made or what are they sitting on for support?  Working on getting the info to my stage guy to make them but trying to figure it out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service