Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

If anyone has leftover materials from Praise or Gotta Move, I would be interested in purchasing them. We will be doing these 2 programs the next 2 years. We are located in Minnesota so would be willing to pick up or pay to have them shipped.

Thanks!

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

 

We have recently completed a great week of Gotta Move VBS. We have thirty four music CD's that we are interested in selling. We also have some craft materials left over. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these products.

 

Sheryl

Where are you located and how much were you wanting for the CDs?

Jodi

We are in Albion, Michigan and we would be willing to let all 34 of the CD's go for $99.00, if you are willing to pay the additional postage. We would like to include the Bible covers that we have left over as well as quite a few of the white shoe laces, if you would like to have those as well.

Sheryl 

We have Praise VBS leftover materials here in Atlanta area. I'll make an inventory and let you know what we have.


Thanks! 


Frank Tan said:

We have Praise VBS leftover materials here in Atlanta area. I'll make an inventory and let you know what we have.

I will get back to you Sheryl. I need to check with others on my team and see what they think. Thank you.

Caring Community Church said:

We are in Albion, Michigan and we would be willing to let all 34 of the CD's go for $99.00, if you are willing to pay the additional postage. We would like to include the Bible covers that we have left over as well as quite a few of the white shoe laces, if you would like to have those as well.

Sheryl 

Hi Jodi,

I have some Praise CD's and backstage passes and lanyards.  I have 37 CD's and 49 passes and lanyards. We purchased them from Go Fish for $5 per set, that was for a cd and pass set.  I'd be willing to send you all the cd's and lanyards for $185 plus shipping.  I figure that covers all 37 CD's and 37 passes and the rest of the passes are n/c. 

Our church is in NJ.  I sent some materials out last year and I think it was around $20.

 

Let me know if you would be interested in the materials.

 

Jennifer 

Thanks Jennifer. I did buy some CDs from another church last week. But thanks for the offer.
 
Jennifer B said:

Hi Jodi,

I have some Praise CD's and backstage passes and lanyards.  I have 37 CD's and 49 passes and lanyards. We purchased them from Go Fish for $5 per set, that was for a cd and pass set.  I'd be willing to send you all the cd's and lanyards for $185 plus shipping.  I figure that covers all 37 CD's and 37 passes and the rest of the passes are n/c. 

Our church is in NJ.  I sent some materials out last year and I think it was around $20.

 

Let me know if you would be interested in the materials.

 

Jennifer 

Hi Jodi,

     We just finished a week of Gotta Move VBS. By the end of the week I will have an inventory left of items & decorations we will be willing to part with. We are located I Indiana.

Angie McManus

I have one box of 20 craft kit willing to ship to you for 20 dollars plus shipping . I think I have name tags too so let me look for those too .


Does anyone have a copy of the Praise curriculum and DVD? We'd like to use it this year.


Caring Community Church said:

We are in Albion, Michigan and we would be willing to let all 34 of the CD's go for $99.00, if you are willing to pay the additional postage. We would like to include the Bible covers that we have left over as well as quite a few of the white shoe laces, if you would like to have those as well.

Sheryl 

I have a ton of craft items left over from our Gotta Move vbs.  I have shoe strings, the small jewelry boxes, the book cover, and a few more of the crafts.  We are in Bluffton, SC let me know if you are interested

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service