Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

We did the Praise VBS with 39 awesome kids and God brought 5 precious ones to saving faith in Jesus! We gave each family with kids attending a CD to take home. We bought 2 of the package deals of lanyards, name tags, and CDs. Each kid got their name tag and lanyard, but since we gave 1 CD per family, we have 16 CDs left over. We would love to bless you with a great deal, and bless our budget with a sweet credit! Please consider it and get back to me here. We would love to sell all 16 to one person for just $27-a savings of $5!!! Hope you would possibly be able to purchase at least 5, so we won't have to pay postage on 16 separate packages. We called Go Fish first to ask about a return for credit and they wanted us to try selling them here on the discussion forum. Thanks for reading this and considering what the Lord would want you to do! (Would make great Christmas gifts!!) Barbe Hite, VBS Director at Emily Wesleyan Church in Emily, MN.

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jodi Smith email me: lisaj6112@suddenlink.net.

Jodi Smith said:

Does anyone have the Praise VBS curriculum that you'd be willing to sell?

Was wondering if you would be willing to sell the Praise VBS curriculum book and dvds that come with the starter kit if you still have them?

Nadine

Hey Nadine, if you were asking me, it is still available. Email me: lisaj6112@suddenlink.net

Nadine Barrett said:

Was wondering if you would be willing to sell the Praise VBS curriculum book and dvds that come with the starter kit if you still have them?

Nadine

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service