Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

We have finished a fantastic week of VBS and have about 32 leftover SHINE CD's.  I am willing to sell them for $3.00 per CD plus shipping  (should run about $7.00, shipping).

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nicole...

Our church is interested in these CD's. Can you please call our VBS director at 661-549-6413.
Thank you! Our VBS starts Monday next week, so if we can connect asap that would be awesome!

:-)

Touraine Bellah

Stallion Springs Community Church
661-823-0799

Just left a message! Thanks Touraine

Touraine Bellah said:

Hi Nicole...

Our church is interested in these CD's. Can you please call our VBS director at 661-549-6413.
Thank you! Our VBS starts Monday next week, so if we can connect asap that would be awesome!

:-)

Touraine Bellah

Stallion Springs Community Church
661-823-0799

I would be interested in purchasing them as well so if it doesn't work out, or Touraine if you have several left over I would be happy to purchase them.  Our VBS starts July 21 so I would need them by then.

Thanks

Becky Jacobs

Children's Director

First United Joplin, MO

417-483-2157

Becky Jacobs,

I have some cd's and namtags if you are interested. You can contact me at 601-433-8872 or by email at aahm143@aol.com

Angelia

I did sell mine to Touraine.  Thanks for checking! Blessings

We are interested in any leftover Shine CD's. Please contact me at donna@northglencoe.org, Thanks!

Donna Huff

North Glencoe Baptist, AL

Hello! From our SHINE VBS, we have 7 music CDs left, and two packages of shrinky-dinks if anyone is interested in them. You pay for shipping, that's all. Contact Touraine at officesscc@att.net (Stallion Springs Community Church 661-823-0799)

If it wasn't the middle of the night I would call Evelyn but tomorrow I must head off to work and will forget I'm sure.  Do you know if any of these CD's are available?  We would love to buy them all if they are.

Kendra

mkohime@gmail.com

Aaron Wilson said:

We have 40 CD's left over and will also sell them to anyone for $3 each + S&H. Please call Evelyn in our church office if you'd like some or all of them. Thanks!

Keltys FBC

Evelyn Castleberry
936-634-4019

evelyn@keltys.org

We've already sold them all - thanks!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service