Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

Does anyone have any leads for companies that sell cheap bulk drumsticks?

Views: 773

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found some on ebay - 144 pair for $149.99

We just purchased wooden dowels and asked a woodworker in our church to cut and sand the ends. He said it was a quick job and much cheaper.

We just purchased some wooden dowels and cut them to drumstick size.  We used fun colored duct tape on the ends to add some color and make them fun.

Thanks for the tip!  This is definitely the cheapest I have found them!

Rachell Richman said:

EDMWI.com is where I purchased our drumsticks when we had the Praise VBS. We used them as one of the craft projects.  I ordered the black drumsticks and let the kids decorate with metallic sharpies.

I haven't purchased the "drumsticks" yet but I love the idea of dowels! We have a water dept employee in our church and he was able to get me all if the buckets I needed! 50 so far, so you may try them. I am using ice cream buckets for the preschoolers

$8.93 for a dozen pairs! That is cheaper than a dollar a pair! Shipping is a little pricey but still averaged less than $1/pair. Real drumsticks, shaped, polished, no work, decorating with Sharpies=that last craft I was looking for, WIN WIN. Thanks so much for the tip!

Kelly

Erika Archie said:

Thanks for the tip!  This is definitely the cheapest I have found them!

Rachell Richman said:

EDMWI.com is where I purchased our drumsticks when we had the Praise VBS. We used them as one of the craft projects.  I ordered the black drumsticks and let the kids decorate with metallic sharpies.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service