Go Fish VBS Connect

Partnering With You To Keep The Bible At The Center Of Vacation Bible School

We finished up our fourth year of Go Fish VBS, and have absolutely LOVED it! God has definitely blessed our children's ministry with this program, and we have seen lots of growth over this past summer! We have an average of 120 kids that attend our VBS and we are continuing to grow! With our large numbers, we are looking for a way to take registration online.  Group does a great job with this, in their VBS P.R.O program. I would LOVE to see something like this for Go Fish. It would really make our registration process easier...is there anything like this in the works, or is there anything out there that is minimal in cost, but efficient out there? 

Views: 333

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Katy -

Thanks for asking about online registration. When this was discussed last year, the following sites were suggested by churches as solutions that have meet their needs. If anyone used these or others this year, please post and let us all know how it worked for your church.

www.formsite.com/
www.drive.google.com (new address for forms with Google Docs)
www.jotform.us
www.eventbrite.com

It would also be helpful to know if anyone else would like a Go Fish online registration or if these type of third party solutions are filling the need.

Thanks!

Mark / / Go Fish Customer Service

Hi,

We use a free site for our church website weebly.com. It has a form feature. We make our own form and set up a specific email just for VBS. You can have up to 10 free emails I believe. Check out their website. We are growing too and online registration is a life saver. Weebly is very easy to use. We made a page just dedicated to VBS.  I hope this helps.

We created our own online registration through google docs and it was great! Very simple and made the process work very smoothly. I would highly recommend it. It was on our church website and we had each registration automatically sent to 2 different emails - our VBS director and our registration coordinator. We had previously used online registration through another publisher and while it was nice it was very difficult and time consuming to customize for our church as they provided a lot of options that we didn't use. If Go Fish did set up online registration we would probably try it out however I would not want to pay more for this service as it is available for free in other places.  Hope this helps!

I would love it if you could provide a link to your online registration.  I have created my own through our church website, but it is very awkward and not user friendly for me.  Easy for those who register.  It is not enabled yet for this year, but I will share the link once I have it ready to go!

Monique Bergmeier said:

We created our own online registration through google docs and it was great! Very simple and made the process work very smoothly. I would highly recommend it. It was on our church website and we had each registration automatically sent to 2 different emails - our VBS director and our registration coordinator. We had previously used online registration through another publisher and while it was nice it was very difficult and time consuming to customize for our church as they provided a lot of options that we didn't use. If Go Fish did set up online registration we would probably try it out however I would not want to pay more for this service as it is available for free in other places.  Hope this helps!

We decided to go with www.jotform.us. It is an easy, user friendly site that makes professional forms at a low cost. Our church went on ahead and bought a membership and are excited to start using them for events! Here is the link for our VBS form that I designed for this summer...

http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40567016884965

I now have my online registration set up for the participants.  I made this form through our church website program, Radiant Web Tools.   It is fully integrated into our webpage, www.praisede.org, but is not terribly elaborate--I cannot include graphics.  But it works.  Here is the link:  http://www.praisede.org/index.cfm?i=2054&mid=26&fid=10658

I will soon be working on the volunteer signup form and will include that link when I am done!

The registration form for my volunteers is now set up and ready.  Here is my link:

http://www.praisede.org/index.cfm?i=2054&mid=26&fid=10659

Again, I used our church website's online program, Radiant Web Tools.  

Again, not the prettiest, since I cannot add graphics, but it works.  

hi, can you explain this to me? like how does it work and how do ppl fill it out?

Monique Bergmeier said:

hi how did you set up the form?

Adena Manzer said:

Hi,

We use a free site for our church website weebly.com. It has a form feature. We make our own form and set up a specific email just for VBS. You can have up to 10 free emails I believe. Check out their website. We are growing too and online registration is a life saver. Weebly is very easy to use. We made a page just dedicated to VBS.  I hope this helps.

Hi Kayla,

My friend set up the form for me in Weebly. I can forward you a copy of the form.

Contact me at scchildrensministries@gmail.com

I can contact my friend if you need more information.

:-) Adena Manzer

Kayla Vigliotti said:

hi how did you set up the form?

Adena Manzer said:

Hi,

Here is a link to our registration.  We usually send out emails with a link for people to register and advertise our website on our posters and such.  If people don't have internet access they can call the church office and we will register them online while they are on the phone. Our registration administrator receives an email of the registration and it can be sent to multiple people so I get one as well.  This is our 3rd year using online registration and it would be very hard for me to go back to paper registration!

http://cornerstoneneo.com/vbs-2014/#register

Kayla Vigliotti said:

hi, can you explain this to me? like how does it work and how do ppl fill it out?

Monique Bergmeier said:

Thank you so much!!!!

Monique Bergmeier said:

Here is a link to our registration.  We usually send out emails with a link for people to register and advertise our website on our posters and such.  If people don't have internet access they can call the church office and we will register them online while they are on the phone. Our registration administrator receives an email of the registration and it can be sent to multiple people so I get one as well.  This is our 3rd year using online registration and it would be very hard for me to go back to paper registration!

http://cornerstoneneo.com/vbs-2014/#register

Kayla Vigliotti said:

Monique Bergmeier said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Go Fish Resources.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service